Skip to content
Porvoon ympäristöterveydenhuolto

Setting up mobile food premises

Mobile food premises refer to food premises that can be moved from one place to another, such as a sales cart, tent or bicycle.

The initiation of professional food sales from mobile food premises must be registered. The registration notification must be filed to the supervisory authority of the registered office of the company at least four weeks prior to starting operations. Following the registration, the operator receives a registration certificate and the operation is monitored regularly.

Mobile food premises must comply with the requirements of food legislation. You should contact Food Control already in the planning stage.

Submitting the notification

You can submit the notification via the Ilppa e-services (in Finnish or Swedish)

Alternatively, you can fill in the form and submit it to Environmental Health Services

We will charge a fee for processing the notification and carrying out the inspections.